Saturday, August 2, 2008

Twirling in the Dasies!


This dress was made for twirling. It is a size 3T-4T.
$40.00 plus $5.50 Priority S&H

The first email I receive regarding purchase gets the outfit! I will send you an invoice to pay via PayPal. Payment must be received within 48 hours or the item will go to the next email received unless we have worked out another arrangement. I will not send out any orders until I receive payment.

baymoose@comcast.net

Thank you so much for your support and helping us bring our daughter home.

SOLD! Thank you Laura ... your granddaughter is so adorable and I can't wait to see her it it. :-)

5 comments:

Jewels of My Heart said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh this is so sweet! Makes me want to go skipping through the meadow and pick wild daiseys.... I love your style!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmWA!

Paula said...

I LOVE this dress, but I will give others a chance at it first, since I already snatched up the first one.

day by day said...

This is soooo cute, April! I just love it, but it is too small for my girls..... you
know that, right? : ) Maybe next time.

Anonymous said...

I am already bidding and should be sewing for One Child at a Time, but I wish you the very best. This is SO cute!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Woohoo! I knew this would sell to that special someone...its just SO cute!!!