Friday, July 25, 2008

Flower Power Of Cuteness!



Flower Power of Cuteness was created as an outfit to take your sweet little girl from mid-summer through to the fall. Once it starts cooling off you can just add a long sleeve tee under the top and it turns into a great early fall outfit. I had so much fun making this outfit and I will say it will be really hard to see it go. This fabric is so wonderful in person.

The size is a 3t...$60.00 + $5.50 s&h.
The first email I receive regarding purchase gets the outfit! I will send you an invoice to pay via PayPal. Payment must be received within 48 hours or the item will go to the next email received unless we have worked out another arrangement. I will not send out any orders until I receive payment.

baymoose@comcast.net

Thank you so much for your support.

This item is now SOLD!!!! Wow, thank you so much Paula! Your sweet Hannah and Bella are going to look so cute in this. I can't wait to see the eventual pictures!

9 comments:

Jewels of My Heart said...

It is absolutely darling! I can't wait to see your next outfit.
I am excited for Paula that she gets this little treasure!

Paula said...

I LOVE it. Thanks so much.

day by day said...

April,

What a cute outfit! Paula's Hannah will look sooo sweet in this!

Kayce said...

So beautiful! I'm looking forward to what comes next!

insanemommy said...

April,

That is the cutest outfit! I am so excited for you too. Between you and Daleea I'm gonna be in hot water with sweet thing on a regular basis! You two rock...Can't wait to see what you surprise us with next.

Good luck!!!!

Rony

Truly Blessed said...

Very, very cool. You are so talented and I am so envious of people with sewing talent.

Love this outfit, happy for Paula and her sweet babies who will get to wear it!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Woohoo!!! I knew it would sell fast! This outfit is precious as can be! I knew you had it in you my friend!!! This beats the needle in the arm any day...huh? :)

redmaryjanes said...

Absolutely darling April! I think you have found a great way to raise your adoption money : )

Debbie said...

I just bought this fabric!!! What a cute outfit!!! I love it!!

Debbie