Friday, July 25, 2008

Little Girl Dreams

Welcome to Miao's Cottage! I have started sewing more and this blog was created as a place to display and sell my creations. Proceeds from sales will help us bring our daughter home from China as well as help with her pending surgeries.

There will be many exciting things in the near future--some will be repeatable, and others will be truly unique with special fabrics and materials. At this time, I am not able to take special orders. I will be posting pics of the items for sale as they are completed. The main category of my sewing is clothing for little girls. However, there will be a mix of other goodies like totes, lovies, and the occasional special mom and daughter creations. Within the coming days and weeks, there should be many new items appearing.

Items will be sold to the first email I receive stating that they want to purchase it. I will then send an invoice via PayPal and the item will be shipped withing 48hrs of payment. If you would like to be notified via email when there is an new item for sale please leave a comment saying so with your email address. When something is available I will let you know. However, if you see something you really love that has already sold please e-mail me as I may have extra materials on-hand to duplicate it.

I hope you enjoy and have fun shopping!
May God bless you with the love of friends and family!


I want to give a huge thanks to those of you who have provided immense encouragement and support for me with this project. You have blessed me beyond words. Thank you!

2 comments:

Jewels of My Heart said...

I'm so excited for you and for all of us who are fortunate to be blessed by having your designs...
God's Speed my friend...
Love,
Daleea

Anonymous said...

I would love to receive email alerts! My email address is premierdal@aol.com